Remote Internship Program
Given the continuing health and safety issues posed by COVID-19, we have moved all internship programs to be a remote-only model.
We are thrilled to be able to provide a pivotal learning experience for students that develops critical work experience in sales, marketing, customer success, project management, and data analytics.
A corporate job opening attracts an average of 250 resumes, with only one person getting hired. It's normal for most job seekers to be frustrated and nervous about their next job search. Vyten's online coaching program helps people achieve fulfilling careers with the pay and purpose they deserve.
About the Internship
We believe that everyone deserves a fulfilling career, but competitive jobs at top employers require work experience with significant past accomplishments. Vyten's remote internship program is an unpaid six-week training program designed to provide students with the work experience required to land a competitive job after graduation.
The six-week rotational program includes a week each on: Digital Marketing Rotation, Public Relations (PR) Rotation, Sales Rotation, Technical Skills Rotation, Data Analytics Rotation, and Final Project Week. Throughout the duration of the program, you'll have access to self-paced content and mentorship to guide you along the way.
At the end of the six-week program, you will have:
- An updated resume with work experience from Vyten project work
- A personal porfolio website to add to your resume & LinkedIn profile
- Letters of Recommendation from project team on your LinkedIn profile
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification
- Hubspot Inbound Sales Certification
- Participate in the marketing & sales training courses
- Build a personal portfolio website with online resume and blog
- Together with your teammates execute a sales & marketing campaign
- Time commitment of 10-15 hours each week
- Recent graduate or current college student studying at a four-year university (or equivalent program for special cases) in the U.S.
- Must obtain work authorization in the U.S. at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during internship program
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Demonstrated interest in business or startups, with the goal of obtaining a future role in sales, marketing, customer success, data analytics, software engineering, or operations.
How to apply
- Applicants will be asked to submit their information in our 2 minute application and explain why they should be selected for the program.
Our 2 minute application
Decisions shared within 7 days.
Vyten is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.