Marketing, Social Media, PR Intern
We are currently looking for Fall 2021 Interns to work on marketing, social media, and PR pitches. Our past interns have worked on influencer campaigns and helped land coverage in Forbes, Inc Magazine, and The Tennessean – which has been great for their resumes. Vyten’s unpaid internship provides students with the work experience required to land a competitive job after graduation. The internship is predominately focused on Vyten, our agency, and our newest project, Parents Club.We believe that everyone deserves a fulfilling career, but competitive jobs at top employers require work experience with significant past accomplishments.
Are you looking for an internship in Nashville? Our office is on Music Row and we’d love to grab coffee and learn more about you and whether you’re a good fit to work with us!
- Student or Graduate Student at a credible university
- Strong academic credentials in a field related to business, marketing, public relations, or communications
- Willingness to learn new skills and interact with new people from all backgrounds
- Evidenced success in a professional and/or extracurricular field
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in a relevant foreign language is a plus
To book coffee with our founder, Vincent, book a time on his calendar: https://calendly.com/vincentpv/coffee-in-nashville
Please email resumes to email@example.com.